aedrielOne of my favorite books is called 'I Was A Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids'. 😂 I feel like after I think or say "I would never", God shows me, don't be so quick to judge. The best incentive to tackle the yuck I don't want to deal with is knowing that in REALLY dealing with it, it just might mean I won't see quite as much of it in the future. Being certain the same thing will come up again and again, each time a little bigger than the time before, is the best kick in the butt. Course I'm still learning to let go and with God's mercy and grace, maybe one day, one less lesson will surface. ✨💫✨
- jenniferrobinsonThis is so true it's ridiculous.
- aedrielLove you, Jennifer!!! 😘👏🏻 @jenniferrobinson Thank you always for your love.
- collectbeautifulmomenzGood point
- azsnowgirlIt's just so darn hard sometimes....😞
- classicnestStory of my life...saying "I would never" and then being schooled by God in how "I could and in fact will" just so I can understand better and not judge.
- isleofviewI love your honesty Aedriel. Not a mom yet but collecting these ideas little by little and storing them away ❤
- marenstewart1Wow! This is so true!
- roseellendixonVery mindful quote. Her books are very good.
- designsbyimaginethatOh gosh I'm totally with you on this one, learning God's grace one thing at a time!!!
- rebeccatabbert@pilgrimpassingthrough soooo true ❤
- mrsgregdeanI love this.
- whittneyshawnelleLove this!
- blythe_and_barnettEverything about this! Love it!
- bayberryandmainMarvelous post
- colorful_by_designThis is cool :)
- kelsey.loyaI can completely relate to this right now! I feel like God has given me these small nudges trying to get me to deal with some things and I kept pushing them aside. Well then he slapped me in the face in the most gracious of ways and I was like "ooooooh wow! I really did need that!" 🤗
Log in to like or comment.