feechrystallFinal, Things I wish id known about recovery #day7: There is no such thing as a lost cause.
Right be kind! Ive never shown anyone the photo on the left apart from my family and close friends 🙈 And I know its not pretty but be kind and bear with me!
At 18 me and my wee maw were told i was a lost cause, Id had it so long and was so far gone that I would probably always be a chronic anorexic.
At the time I was happy as anything, I had no desire to get better. But i know girls that have been told the same who are trying their best.
At no point does recovery become unacheivable. It is possible and it is wonderful.
Keep fighting little warriors.
#edaw2017 #anorexia #bullimia #anarecovery #miarecovery #recovery #edrecovery #edwarriors #mentalhealthawareness #fitness #stringisthenewskinny #wmma #secretlifeoffeedor #backtofightystuffnow
- zoelafferz@mi4sky even tho I have the opposite issue! This girl is like my inspiration 👏🏼💪🏽
- finfoxpt✌🏼Keep inspiring! That's phenomenal to see!
- drig786Amazing 😲 truly inspired, this my goal since I'm under weight right now 🙏💪
- spilliam85Wow - well done your beautiful amazing person !!!
- renzo_trainnin_nutritionMuch respect!!
- jackie_flanneryLol i looks like the left , 45kg 180cm )
- 2k_jonesThats what i call hard work
- mania_kockotI don't know who you are but I'm proud of you 😍👌🏼
- perfectcolor2008Amazing and inspiring for others battling!!
- tattedupboss250Absolutely Amazing!!!! Great job!!👌💪🏼🙌
- alexia_vincens@tiboinshape juste respect 🙏🏻💪🏻
- beachwoodyGod bless you. You look great. Congratulations.
- manoutje05You look awesome right now! Beautiful. Powerful lady!❤
- yesnohuitingYou are absolutely amazing!!!!
- boosting24You better keep them gain!!! 💪💪
- prdanvThank you !
- jgwatson__You are blowing up on Reddit home page right now. Props to you!
Log in to like or comment.