paperiaarreThis the end. I finished the first full draft of my poetry book, and still the process of it becoming an actual book is as endless as this kaleidocycle. A kaleidocycle is an extremely satisfying grouping of tetrahedrons - google for instructions on how to make your own. This is just something I did for fun after finding myself with too much energy after some sleepless nights. The world is a confusing place.
- daskaninchen3endlessly beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
- paperiaarre@daskaninchen3 so are you 😘
- stoneangel_carolFabulous ❤❤❤
- nickmiller4987Lovely and perhaps symbolic. Poetic in motion, word and of its execution!
- inkandawlSo cool!
- gargoylesocksWow! Soooo cool!!
- clairsarsozoWOW! Amazing! And mesmerizing! 😊
- estudioflordelotusWow, so cool!!!! 😃
- kricks7The world is a confusing--and beautiful--place. I love these formats where strangers can share beauty and goodness. It is comforting. I love your little kaleidocycle!
- inkandawlI feel like this is perfect for this month's theme.
- theoldstuffshopThe world is a confusing place indeed but as it makes you make beautiful pieces like this, it's a pretty amazing place aswell, right?
- paperiaarre@kricks7 Thank you 😘I'm currently quite overwhelmed by the beauty of all things. Must work while it lasts!
- paperiaarre@inkandawl Hadn't thought of it! So true! This gets to be my challenge piece if I don't come up with something else... but who says we can only make one book per theme!
- paperiaarre@theoldstuffshop utterly and totally amazing ❤
- inkandawlThis is true. I've actually got two in progress for peace—I'll finish them as soon as return from vacation. No idea what I'm doing for time, yet.
- theeightspace: a m a z i n g
Log in to like or comment.