sweetlyraw🍵Matcha Mint Ice Cream🍦Its a different combo but it totally works, especially w the chocolate sauce!
Matcha Mint Ice Cream 🍃
1 1/2 cups cashews
1 1/2 cups water
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2-3 teaspoons @kissmeorganics matcha powder
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
Blend the cashews and water until smooth in a #vitamix blender. Add the syrup, mint, vanilla, and matcha. Blend again. Add the coconut oil last and blend to incorporate. Pour the mixture into a bowl and chill in the fridge for 12 hours. Process in an ice cream machine according to the manufactures instructions. Transfer the soft serve to a container and freezer for several hours until it firms up a bit more.
Huge thanks to @nadiashealthykitchen for the feature yesterday! 😍💜💙💖
Happy Sunday Friends! 😘
- sweetlyraw@smoothiesforbreakfast Aw thanks Steph! 😘💚
- sweetlyraw@naturallyrawsome Thanks Eva! 😍
- sweetlyraw@crystalhughes Yes it's really yummy! Thanks lovely 💚😍
- email@example.com Thanks girl!
- sweetlyraw@checkoutmyfoodie Thanks Andria! Yesss you should get an ice cream maker. You can get one for under $100.
- sweetlyraw@wolfvillenutrition Thanks Beverly! 💚
- sweetlyraw@featherandcrumb Thank you lovely! 😘💚
- sweetlyraw@carrotsandflowers Thanks Megan!
- sweetlyraw@eatdancegooutdoors Thank you lovely!
- hollyvonWhat is the best matcha to get ??
- sweetlyraw@hollyvon I like @kissmeorganics
- sarafit_nfMint chocolate ice cream has always been one of my favorites, and matcha is a newly adopted love, so this flavor combination sounds incredible!! 🍵🍨 Wish I could come over and taste test at your house every day Heather! ❤😍
- theradiantkitchenSounds delicious & looks it too Heather 💚💚💚
- glutenfreekosherOoh yum!!
- sweetlyraw@sarafit_nf Thanks Sara! It would be totally cool if you could come over to taste and play in the kitchen together!! 💖🤗
- sweetlyraw@theradiantkitchen Thanks Dora! 😍💚
- sweetlyraw@glutenfreekosher Thanks Gal!
- primal_daneYES YES YES. And that's that.
Log in to like or comment.