kelly_minterTwo Christmases ago I bought these frames. Six months ago my sister in-law helped me hang them. Tonight I put pictures in them. Winning at the procrastination game.
- lindsaymaypixLove the frames! Hanging things on walls is hard for me because it feels so permanent, and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to wanting to get things right the first time 😜🤓😳
- alicia_anne_wrightThey look great!
- gulleyfisherI hung frames on my walls two years ago and still have a blank one. 😜
- jogouveia99The pictures look great! Love the wingback chair and rug! Just screams, "Come sit and read!" 😉❤️
- essjaydubb😂😂 kindred spirits! I bought some frames almost two years ago and they're sitting in my closet. Maybe one day I'll actually use them 🤷🏾♀️
- nickikoziarzSo pretty!!!
- iheartsprinklescookiesThey look fantastic! Sounds VERY familiar!!! We moved into this home in July and we JUST got our frames up last week. 🤦🏼♀️ Some of them are still empty and there are several boxes still in the garage we haven't unpacked. 😂😂😂 BUT, I got my Nehemiah homework done this week, so...priorities. 😉😁💖
- carolynap825Comforting to know someone else also procrastinates this much. :) looks lovely!
- heathahsmithI totally get this....just did my own collage wall last weekend. The pics in them? 2 YEARS old!! Procrastination is right!!
- lilgrousehouseThat's not procrastination, it's waiting on inspiration! It looks lovely.
- takechargemamaGood one! Thank you.
- courtneycherestYour mama sat across from me at LPL Fairfax this weekend. 😌 She is a beautiful woman of God. 💞
- perfectlyportfamilyUm yep I have a few hanging empty at my house I put the photos in a safe holding spot - sure is safe since I can't find them now 😉
- kelly_minter@perfectlyportfamily I hate when I outsmart myself like that.
- kelly_minter@courtneycherest ah that's awesome. She is beautiful indeed. She loved it.
- kelly_minter@heathahsmith we're in each other's good company.
- kelly_minter@iheartsprinklescookies winning at priorities! Boxes? Nehemiah?
- kelly_minter@gulleyfisher fill it with a pic of a Melanie :)
- kelly_minter@lindsaymaypix I have the same feeling but it's really not so just go for it.
- iheartsprinklescookies@kelly_minter Yes, but not boxes of frames. Mostly toys and decor from our kids rooms that they forgot about. They may never make it into the new house 🙄😏😂 And my girlfriends and I are doing your Nehemiah study. We really love it!!! 💖💖💖
Log in to like or comment.