saracotnerMy new favorite shoes. Made from recycled bottles and machine-washable!
- heather_kruzieWhere did you get them?
- christineindotWhat brand are they?
- juliablushingguliaAre they comfortable?
- hashtagschibsI love my Rothys! I will say that they did start to smell after a while and the washing machine didn't do a ton to help. So you may want to avoid walking through puddles 😉
- saracotner@heather_kruzie http://rothys.refr.cc/saracotner
- saracotner@christineindot http://rothys.refr.cc/saracotner
- saracotner@juliablushinggulia They are! My feet are really sensitive and I only wear comfortable shoes. They were a little hard on the back of my heals but only for a limited time.
- saracotner@hashtagschibs That's so interesting to hear! I do think my feet sweat a bit more in them but it didn't bother me since I'll be able to wash them. But that's disappointing that they don't wash out well over time.
- hashtagschibs@saracotner it is possible it was just user error and I didn't wash correctly. I was being overly cautious when I washed them as I don't typically toss my shoes in the washing machine. They are the most comfortable shoes ever and it didn't stop@me from getting a second pair.
- saracotner@hashtagschibs It's such a weird concept to be able to wash flats in the machine!
Log in to like or comment.