blackhair101PSA: 😔Ladies/gents, please don't do this or allow anyone else to do you like this for the sake of "neatness" and a style. You can literally see the strain, puckering swelling and inflammation under the scalp skin. Eventually these stressed follicles will stop producing hair permanently. You can see that some of the follicles in the perimeter of this section have already miniaturized and stopped producing their hair. It's not worth it! Rp @saniihairartist @universe_of_knapps #blackhair101 #scienceofblackhair #naturalhair #teamnatural #kinkycurly #curls #healthyhair #naturalista #protectivestyles #twistout #twists #hhj #locs #transitioning #bigchop #blackgirlsrock #twa
- kmthornton9369Ohh that looks painful. I stopped going to a guy that used a comb to part my hair when retwisting my locs. I even asked did he have to use it. His response was he wanted perfect parts.
- mimiinthemiddleOuch! Hard to view.
- _jujubYikes 😳
- brk1913I am cringing just looking at this
- blackhair101@kmthornton9369 wow that's crazy! And you are the one who would have to pay for that perfection later 😳😔
- kmthornton9369@blackhair101 yes!! Advil before and a sore head for 3 days afterwards. I didn't go to him long.
- personalaffectsTraction alopecia is real
- manyhorizonsOh no.
- _mo_easseeeeeThis is exactly why I took mine out!!
- kiki_loloExactly what happened to me as a child. Damm those cute ponytails and tight rubber bands 😤
- camerashysharonLiterally made my stomach flip 😧
Log in to like or comment.