cassandramonroeWhat's the longest you've ever kept a houseplant alive? I'm going to try very hard to keep this one alive for at least two months 😩🌱🌿🍃
- cassandramonroe#Flashesofdelight #theeverygirl #thingsneatlyarranged #lifestyle #lifestylebloggers #thatsdarling #darlingweekend #vscocam #abmlifeiscolorful #wandeleurspark #majestypalm #plants #greenery #SOdomino #locallyinspired #inspiration #iamtheeverygirl #palmtree #pursuepretty #tropical #colorful
- foodbymarsOh I suck at that hehe
- cassandramonroe@foodbymars 😜🙈
- therefinedwomanI wish I had a green thumb! I stink at keeping plants alive. 🌿
- yodaristMy partner has a 6-year Christmas cactus. He has made clone plants as gifts for friends and family. I can't get my chia pet to grow hair.
- allysoncheneyOyyyyy....right there with you. I have a plant graveyard in my garage. 🙄 How can I keep human beings alive, but not plants?🤔
- sarahlagenI have some plants that I've kept alive for almost 9 months!!! There were a few day weeks, but a little water and sunlight does wonders!
- ericakartak10 months...and it was a cactus. 😟🌵
- cassandramonroe@ericakartak that's a long time!!!
- cassandramonroe@therefinedwoman same!! Although I can usually keep succulents alive for a while- I move them to a different room and forget to move them back where they usually thrive though, and that's when I kill them 😩
- cassandramonroe@sarahlagen that's SUCH a long time!!
- cassandramonroe@allysoncheney RIGHT!!? Haha well here's hoping you'll have some luck this spring !
- ericaleighgordonUmmm. Can we be besties please?
- casualtocloseCurrently on the hunt for a plant and facing this exact issue!!
- seventhirtyamCool shot!
Log in to like or comment.