sondradavisonThis overwhelms me. I am not one of those organized, cut-up-my-scraps-and-put-in-pretty-bins type of people. Don't get me wrong. I want to be. I stalk them on Instagram and their blogs. The closest I get to that kind of organization is putting similar fabrics in one container. Not by color or size or anything so clever. More by designer. Today I am attempting to iron, cut, do something with the #bonnieandcamille scrap basket.
- quiltingwithkimMe too I found that if I have a quilt in mind and I know what size to cut helps and it is so time consuming.
- laughsewgardenPretty scraps, that's how mine look too! But ... I have been using them to make hexies out of! Ack!!!!🤣 they don't use much though... 😉
- amanda_michelle2They look pretty just as they are. 😊
- flyingeeseLove your scraps and your Longaberger! We have two things in common.
- sondradavison@quiltingwithkim It is time consuming! The lazy side of me loves the convenience of yardage and precuts!
- sondradavison@laughsewgarden Your hexies look beautiful that you are working on! I fear I would create another UFO project if I start cutting them, but looking at yours, it's tempting!
- sondradavison@amanda_michelle2 Thank you!
- sondradavison@flyingeese I'm sure if we have those two things in common, there must be many more! My Longaberger collection is nearly as big my fabric collection, which comes in handy for holding Too. Much. Stuff!
- laughsewgardenThank you, Sondra! Can't wait to see what you do with your scraps! My hexie project has been a loooooong term project! 😉 😂😂😂
Log in to like or comment.