lotsafreshairCan you imagine standing in this spot and suddenly hearing a roar, turn around and see two fighter jets come screaming up the valley? So close I could see the pilot's faces. Yep - this happened here, looking down Little Capertee Creek near Newnes, NSW. Bizarre, but an experience I'll never forget. #Newnes #hiking #bushwalking #Capertee #Bushwalking #visitnsw
- remoteandwildHope they were smiling😀
- lotsafreshair@remoteandwild gritting their teeth I think!
- thehikingsocietyThat's insane! @lotsafreshair I wonder why they were so low
- lotsafreshair@thehikingsociety Close to Richmond airbase.
- quilting_bushgirlThat happened to us in guy Fawkes river. It kind of felt like we were in that John Marsden book - tomorrow when the war began
- lookingfor42That happened to me in the middle of the night at Washpool National Park about 10 years ago. Scared the cr@p out of me because it was pitch black and I was settling in to sleep
- roy_kehl@lotsafreshair more likely F/A-18 Hornets out of RAAF Williamtown, mostly transport planes based at RAAF Richmond.
- walkingtwobytwoWow I would of pooped me pants on that. 🤣🤣🤣
- lotsafreshair@quilting_bushgirl But Guy Fawkes is more like heaven than Hell. (For obscure Book reference!)
- lotsafreshair@lookingfor42 Dang it. How thoughtless 😆
- lotsafreshair@roy_kehl Ah, yes. Good point. I don't reckon a Herc would even fit down that gorge!
- lotsafreshair@walkingtwobytwo 💩👖⛺😱
- lookingfor42@lotsafreshair ✈️⛺️💤😱=😂🤣
- walkingtwobytwo@lotsafreshair 🤣🤣🤣🤣
- quilting_bushgirlOk I have to admit I sometimes read YA books and get the reference 😀. Mind you the cobblers pegs on guy Fawkes are hellish
Log in to like or comment.