clanmotherThe Vancouver Seawall is undergoing a transformation. The path is being widened to accommodate walkers and cyclists. Right now, this part of the Seawall is blocked off for the upgrade. I am delighted that Vancouver is choosing green options. Will keep you updated as events unfold.
- sannawalBeautiful skyline 💙
- francesdeetteBeautiful photo. North Vancouver is also preparing paths for cycling
- francesdeetteI passed by a high rise yesterday and I spied green trees peeking over the side of the roof waaaay up high. Good additional green--Good!
- patricialsandsWhat good news 👍
- meerelisabSuch a beautiful location 💚 More green is always a good idea! Good (early) morning from Amsterdam, where the blackbird assures me that spring is coming! 🎶🎶🎶
- emilys_bw_worldSuch an amazing capture ! Beautiful scene. Saw that Debra was in Vancouver. Did you two ever meet?
- jennytrhaddow🙋🏼nice capture and pleased to be following you again @clanmother
- aquileana😊 👍👍beautiful dear Rebecca
- christybisI'm all for green choices too!
- slovakwomanFabulous! ❤❤❤
- clanmother@jdtphotography_co_uk Thank you. Nothing stays constant, so let's keep our cameras busy!
- clanmother@sannawal Thank you, my dear friend! This is where newscasters stand when they report news from Vancouver!!!
- clanmother@francesdeette The bike lanes are coming quickly everywhere!! Now, I need to get out my bike to see if I can still ride it.
- clanmother@patricialsands It is indeed. What I'm interested in seeing is how many bikes will be out when it rains. As you know, Vancouver is known to have lots of rain. Riding a bike to work in the rain would be interesting!. There is always the skytrain! Another green option.
- clanmother@emilys_bw_world We never met, unfortunately - I didn't hear from her, but one day we will meet. I still follow her! When are you heading to the interior of BC?
- clanmother@jennytrhaddow I do love this amazing community. I have found my work/life/social media balance! I want it all - just wish there were 26 hours in a day. Is that asking too much????
- clanmother@aquileana @christybis Hugs coming to you both. The green choices will increase. It is good to see we are making progress.
- clanmother@slovakwoman Thank you - your comments are very encouraging.
- clanmother@meerelisab Just stopped by your place and saw the beautiful spring flowers. When we were in Amsterdam a few years ago, we spoke to several cyclists. They had the most amazing bikes - they were able to collapse the bike for easy transportation.
- meerelisabMy mother has one of those 🚲, very handy. And you can park it inside. Next time you visit Amsterdam we should meet!
Log in to like or comment.