ailurophilewithstyle*i wrote a blog post about them so feel free to read, link in bio*
Period Pants- I designed and made this outfit out of silk jersey and red velvet for the period stain ❤️. will post photos of the whole thing taken on my ~fAnCy cAmErA~. P.s if you want to say something rude about my pants then please go fuck yourself first thank u
- sonnimmBrave! ❤ 👏👏👏
- cheshirecat1442It kinda like being proud and showing off a shit stain— but if that's what makes you a happy camper, you do whatever you want
- ailurophilewithstyle@cheshirecat1442 no. It's not the same at all.
- cheshirecat1442@ailurophilewithstyle if you prefer the wording "it's like CREATING by hand a shitstain looking thing and being proud of it and showing it off" then you can take that one. It's literally just one of your organs shedding blood, the same way your colon contains shit and your bladder contains pee. It's a bodily function made to "clean out". Like peeing and shitting.
- cheshirecat1442Like I said, I don't care if you like it. If you like it, it's really great! And rock it, wear it everyday, wear it at parties, funerals, weddings, whatever— but do expect weird looks.
- berrypositive1979Ffs. Why are ( mainly women which is fuckin bad) people getting so irrational over this. Woman have periods. It's not gross. Some of you are friggin idiots. @ailurophilewithstyle I love your blog post on this btw x
- ailurophilewithstyle@cheshirecat1442 "if you like it it's great but expect weird looks" thank u for that valuable and important input
- cheshirecat1442@ailurophilewithstyle you're welcome, it's important for you to be prepared for it :)
- cheshirecat1442Often, abstract artists or artists aiming to shock with their art aren't really prepared for the comments that viewers may say, or don't know that they should be describing their art to those viewers (in a way to share "I made this because XYZ") and that way they can understand you better
- ailurophilewithstyle@cheshirecat1442 dude I'm not an artist, this isn't art, it's pants with velvet on the crotch I made them because I thought they'd be cute and funny let it go plz
- cheshirecat1442@ailurophilewithstyle clothes designing is a type of art...like I said, ya find it nice, and that's okay. I was giving a fair warning & my own opinion on the thinf
- mingo.zz@raneem__jalal check her account zy al 5ara
- toasted_lightieWestern or rather white feminism at its best
- ailurophilewithstyle@toasted_lightie please elaborate. Would love to know what my whiteness has to do with my outfit
- pat_minotaurGoddam you perfect thing.
- mabby.sweetYo dont listen to those who have been taught by society - and continue to believe without questioning - that we should be ashamed of our periods. I love this piece and how it makes a statement about how something so natural has been denormalized. This is not like a "shit stain" and isn't a form of white/Western feminism. Periods are an issue for almost all women around the world, making it one of the most intersectional feminist issues, and consequently, contrasts white feminism hardcore man! Homeless women have to deal with periods here in Canada, and overseas some girls can't even go to school because they're victimized for being on their period and don't have proper resources to deal with it. ok im sorry this was so long but sister im witchu i support u i love this keep rockin
- katem1018The female uterus is NOTHING like a colon or bladder, a period is the remains of something that could have helped shelter and protect human life. THE ONLY ORGAN known to mankind to create a WHOLE KNEW ORGAN THAT SUSTAINS AND FEEDS LIFE- also know as the P L A C E N T A- you sound like a dweeb- please use filters before you speak next time 👌👍
- katem1018My previous comment is for the @cheshirecat1442
- cheshirecat1442@katem1018 ya, but then those would be imitating miscarriage stains (if you are talking about placenta and making a child and all that shebang). If you've read well, she wanted to imitate period stains, and periods are wasted eggs and uterine sheddings (internal waste, like poo). It's great you're proud of it, but if you smear it on stuff (period blood, actual blood, vomit, poo and pee), people WILL find it weird. But some people are into that and thats okay because we need variety on this earth to make things interesting🙂 (I mean, just imagine if everyone was exactly the same, it would suck). Before trying to be a dick, read well what the actual poster wrote 👌 this is not about a lost baby, this is about periods.
Log in to like or comment.