nowandgenTruth be told, in less than 2 weeks Baby # 3 will be entering the world and there will not be much time for casual reading. Trying to take the quiet time whenever I can lately. How do you take your "me time"?
- cmiggs457i like to watch, tv, and cook.
- lifedetoxconciergeMe everyday
- elliehanson16Beautiful! 😍
- clary_grace_prior@gaiacisci Ik heb iemand nodig die net zulke aestethic foto's van mij neemt als wie dit ook mag zijn foto's maakt van Gen 😂😂
- jennelovinYour "me" time looks just like my "me" time. ☕️💙
- supernatural.hn@nowandgen it's been more than 2 weeks where's padababy?
- jo04953I take a good book, leave the house and go to my secret place, a bunch in the wood. I'm so happy it's getting warmer now. During wintertime it's a book and the bathtub. *gg*
- email@example.com it's been more than 2 weeks🤔(caption)
- winchesters.jaredklesDoes it mean the baby is secretly here?
- firstname.lastname@example.org @winchesters.jaredkles I think she's being induced on Monday, check Jareds insta story
- itsme_prashwasthikaWell..I catch up with my sleep..
- selenazbianI also read. 😊
- wendy_m_2467I sleep, eat, read, or go on my phone and read on wattpad. And don't forget the supernatural.
- future.mrs.g.moneyNetflix, music, supernatural & sleep
- marins_reginaThat beautiful woman!!!!!
- travel.food.livingReading and coffee, a bit of light stretching or yoga.
- alaskanhomesteaderI live in Alaska, being out on the ocean or in the wilderness is my favorite quiet time place 💜
- monday_noon@nowandgen What were you reading? (Sorry if you already answered this question 100 times; this thread has over 1,000 comments.)
- noviahayaWatching good movies, singing a bit loud, cooking some foods and reading books.
Log in to like or comment.