stylistmagazineHey it's Claire again from @acheesemongersdaughter for my #FridayFeast takeover.
Using the gorgeous ingredients I picked up around the city I made a simple but flavorful frittata with potatoes, broccolini (tender stem/baby broccoli) and oyster mushrooms. I paired it with a salad topped with the salty samphires and a lovely little cheese plate. .
Head on over to my account @acheesemongersdaughter for the frittata recipe and follow for many more simple and seasonal recipes! #londoner #locallove #livelikealocal #shoppingsmall #homemade
- shalinishanthikumar@what_katie_saw 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾broccolini...
- amyheath1984@stylistmagazine Where is the gorgeous top from?!
- forksintheroad17Follow my page 🤗🤗
- acheesemongersdaughter@amyheath1984 I got it at Zara 😊
- amyheath1984@acheesemongersdaughter 😍 The food sounds equally as gorgeous! X
- acheesemongersdaughter@amyheath1984 thank you!! x
- natashaschowdoryThat blouse tho 😍😍😍
- out_in_londonGreat stuff!
Log in to like or comment.