jenneferwilsonHi. I'm 27 and I just realized, for the very first time that "choosing your words wisely" is actually a suggestion that requires thoughtful action and is not just a hope that you can stand behind a stream of consciousness that "came from a good place."
Life lessons aren't called lessons because they're easy.
Happy to share the hard stuff along the way...maybe save someone else some time...the 15 year old version of me could've really benefit from this. Anyone else?
- melaniefosterphoto🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼 haha yes absolutely.
- michelleahayeI miss you woman! We need to grab coffee and catch up
- hnotgrassHey, you learned it before 30, so you had me beat. I'm still leaning it, too. Good words!
- laurentoewsThis is awesome!
- nutritionjourneyAwesome post
- sherylbennettOh Jennefer, this is such a very real challenge at times, no matter what your age. I for one am patiently waiting to reach old lady status. No one seems to mind when they blurt out whatever 🙂
Log in to like or comment.