Log in to like this
sarpennerRead this at my naturopaths the other day in a book about diet around the world. This makes me sad. There's so much we could be doing to make people healthier, yet there's so much business in sickness. 😔 Canada should be doing better! #HealthFail #Illness
- head1313Don't need government to dictate any individuals diet!! Bigger the government the smaller the citizen...
- birchandlilyI'm not even sure that any Regina elementary schools have vending machines. And even if so, our school has a milk program that kids can buy from. Also there are guidelines about what to pack for snacks and lunches to promote healthy foods. Our school also organizes a volunteer breakfast program for another school with lower income families with homemade muffins, unsweetened apple slices, etc. So I think there is lots being done, at least around Sask schools, to promote healthy eating.
- melissabreerandallI don't know of any elementary schools that have vending machines.
- hanoby1@birchandlily yes elementary schools have them ethelmiliken for one. However they do also have milk programs where kids can also buy sugary juices and choc milk it's
- sarpennerIt's good to see that some things are being done. It's a step in the right direction! 😊
- thebabymustbesleepingI haven't seen any vending machines in any of the elementary schools I have taught in, in Regina, Saskatoon or south east Sask. So I'm hopeful that it is being phased out.
Log in to like or comment.