carlymariedudleyLife threw my family a huge curveball this week when my beautiful Dad had a heart attack. If you have met my Dad you would know just how much of a loving, caring, intelligent, funny and courageous man he is. He was born at 28 weeks 63 years ago and was not expected to live, yet he defied all odds. He is one amazing human being and I am blessed to be able to call him, Dad. Getting a phone call in the middle of the night and being told to come down to the hospital is a call no one wants to get. My Dad is brave and because of that he waited in the ER waiting room in the middle of the night on a hard seat, surrounded by really sick people for 5 hours after he had the heart attack before being seen to. It was gut wrenching to see him so sick and vulnerable and I am struggling with feeling angry about the whole thing. After a few procedures he had a stent put into his heart to clear a blockage and after a few days in hospital he is now recovering at home. I am feeling so thankful that it was not worse and that I still get to keep my Dad ❤️ Today the week caught up with me and so I took some time out to create a mala to remind me how precious this life is and how important it is to express your love and compassion to those in your circles. May there never come a time where you regret not showing someone how much you love them. #whathealsyou #mala #ilovemydad #amethyst #turquoise #rudraksha
- shannonjadematthewsLove you guys 💕💕
- aj_steph_12I hope your father will get better soon. I wish you and your family a lot of courage and strength to go through this. God bless you @carlymariedudley 💕✨
- the_shantii_gypsiiLove you your dad Carley 💙
- lovebohobelleSending love and healing to your beloved Dad. What an ordeal! Big love to you all 💕💫
- keels_mcgeeOh carls....send red my love. My goodness. So damn glad to hear he is ok. My god. Big hugs to Annie too xxx
- kelwholaganLove to you all 💙💚💜❤️
- imourkidsmomSo glad he's still with you all! 💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🙏
- louise_poulsonSending love always ❤
- shelaann24I have been there. Wishing him a quick recovery.
- lisa_mccrohanOhhhh Carly. I remember so very clearly the night I got that same phone call. I remember how I started to shake and how my prayer was one of surrender and acknowledgement that this is between my dad and his god. I remember calling a friend on the way to the hospital to keep me company and just balling. So I hear you. The whole experience changed me in ways I still can't articulate. Know that I am praying for you and your family. I'm so glad you took time out to settle and nourish yourself.
- hayley_cattiniBeautiful words, as always...glad to hear your dad is ok! 👍🏻💕
- drivymarguliesOh my! Happy to hear he's recovering and still HERE!! Sending you and everyone in your family love and protective light. ✨🙏💕✨
- taraleigh_mummyof3Oh Carly!!! Big big hugs!!! Hope he recovers quickly!!! I'm sure he'll be getting some super healing vibes from all the squeeze cuddles he'll be getting from all of his girls!!!! Hope your mumma is okay too xxxxx 😘
- mrskopansky@barnswallowdesign I don't know if you follow her already, but she makes beautiful malas ❤
- mrskopanskyGlad your dad is doing ok 🙏🏼
- barnswallowdesignThanks for thinking of me @mrskopansky!
- tifanonaI'm thankful with you for your dad's safekeeping this week. Blessings to him in his healing journey. 🙌💛☀️
- kellymartinbrownSending love x
- ameliaslightThinking of your dad!! 💕
Log in to like or comment.