asprinkleofhealthandbeauty🌟My progress since starting this page🌟 no Medication ✖️ High fat vegan plant based diet (nothing processed) Real whole foods, natural minimal skin care routine ✔️ People are happy to take strong medication that can lead to bad side effects in are bodies but aren't willing to change there diet which is safe and better for our health.
Remember that everyone has there struggles in life. Most of us choose not share them. Most people with acne don't share it because there ashamed but why should we it's only a stage in our life it won't last forever and it certainly doesn't make us any less of a person. Clear skin or acne you are the same person. I get asked how can I be confident when my skin looks like this? The reason I decided to accept myself for how I looked is because for years I suffered with acne and for years I let my mental health take over, ruin relationships, stop me going out ect all because I was insecure and worried about other people's opinions. Because let's be honest acne isn't nice to look at. I knew I couldn't carry on being this hard on myself to the point I would cry and have a lot of built up stress causing headaches. I thought about the days when I used to have no worries when I was younger and here's what I came up with-
I wasn't living life trying to impress anyone
I wore no makeup so never felt less beautiful
I didn't spend my time trying to make myself look perfect
I didn't sit at home comparing myself to others on Instagram
It's the world we live in today that makes us think like this. I don't want young girls feeling the same way I did. I don't want them to think they have to look a certain way to be accepted or beautiful. They need more role models embracing there real natural selfs because that is real life. I know how hard it can be but please please practice self love and believe in yourself this alone will make you feel better 💛🌸✨ ------------------------------------------------
- _katie_hamburger_@laura21610 @helloburger
- cmbei@amy_ayunie hermm cane weyh tak makan nasi sehari dah gegel
- natamaycrawDid you try accutane?
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@natamaycraw nope
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@annamariaaaa14 I understand! I promise once you slowly cut the sugar you won't be addicted!
- candida.and.me@cesca_sellars24 but what is also important is that food can affect your hormones
- firstname.lastname@example.org so true 🙌🏻
- frankielinsley_xxHave you found healthy alternatives to satisfy sugar cravings? I'm a sucker for chocolate and although I could easily cut out fatty foods such as crisps, sweets and fast food, I'd really struggle with chocolate. How do you satisfy cravings? And you are beautiful by the way, with makeup or without 💕
- jumen_0121Beautiful girl
- uzunahmmI heard your story in an our social media page and really cool story. Thank you for inspiring me. I wish you success to contest. (:
- timo.temuulenCheck your food dietary as well as hygiene. I went through the similar thing. Also givs Helica Bacteria Pylori test even tho the acne seems reducing but it all triggers from the inside of your body. So be careful what you eat and dont use dirty towels or someone else's towel to dry your face after wash.
- king_kyle_kI have similar red spots on my face and those are soooo annoying because they won't go away :(
- helogreynézd csak ezt a lányt. ő csak annyit tett, hogy vegánul eszik, semmi más. tisztítja az arcát, meg bekeni és helyesen eszik. a te arcod is ilyen (illetve mostmár nem ennyire piros). nem azt akarom mondani, hogy legyél vegán, csak nézd meg, hogyha kipróbálod, akkor mi változik. @pereizsombor
- alessiadilaurentis@dominicaroberta autsch
Log in to like or comment.