stubbsaustin1968: The first Stubb’s Legendary Bar-B-Q opened in Lubbock, Texas. The original building was small, only able to fit 75 patrons (though occasionally a few extra squeezed in to catch some live music). It was here that Stubb’s name first became synonymous with barbecue and blues.
- benny_thejet_maggioSo glad you all shared this #funfact. Many people do not know that good 'ol @stubbsaustin has West Texas roots.
- julianacostamusicGood stuff!!
- melaniep47Interesting @broadwayco_tm
- speedymartinez32Still there @stubbsaustin ?
- stubbsaustin@speedymartinez32 Unfortunately it is no longer there.
Log in to like or comment.