sarahscoopStarting off 2017, I made a commitment like many of you to be healthier and make fitness a priority. Going into 2017 was also the first year in my life that I have been completely self employed. While, the perks of self employment definitely outweigh the cons, being so crazy busy is hard. After a long day at the office, then trying to mange to make it to multiple weekly events and when you throw traveling into the mix, cooking is almost out of the question. I have been giving #JennyCraigFood a try for the last couple of months and I'm sharing all about it #ontheblog. Also, these @jennycraigofficial protein shakes have been a part of my daily diet and they taste oh so good! #JC17 #ad
- sarahscoop@ocmomblog Thank you! :)
- sarahscoop@amyruhld yes, you'll love it!
- sarahscoop@sikrianil <3 NYC!
- sarahscoop@customfit24 Thanks!!!
- sarahscoop@theeyesofaboy Let me know how it goes. :) Congrats on the baby!
- pinkbowstwinkletoesI love your sweater!
- sarahscoop@pinkbowstwinkletoes thank you! :)
- funlearninglifeCongratulations to you in all of your accomplishments. All of your hard work is obviously paying off! Glad you are taking care of yourself as well.
- firsttimemommnWay to go and keep it up!
- joyceduboiseYou go girl!
- teenybodLooks like you're doing great. I'm going to try something like this too. Living at work is hard!
- nyclaurenbethI love @jennycraigofficial I need to start up again.
- bubbyandbeanCan't wait to read! You look great!
- thisnthatwitholiviaThis sounds like something I could try with my busy schedule
- barb_webbSo hard to find good options when you are on the go! Will definitely have to check into their plans.
- aubreyonairCongrats on keeping true to your goals!
- conservamomeWhat a great program!
- eatmovemakeI have thought of giving that a try!
- savvymomnycI did so well on Jenny Craig and need to try again!
Log in to like or comment.