caughtthelightLiterature has changed my life & perspective time & again. From Maya Angelou's brave & inspiring journeys as a teen to Wilfred Owen's raw & choking truths, the soothing poeticism of Psalms to George Orwell's unnervingly dystopian reality (set 10 days before I was born), the sheer intense bliss of Federico García Lorca through A-level Spanish, to the light-hearted outlook of Fabio Volo on my commute to work in Rome, the knowing voice & wit of Margaret Atwood, to the weird & wonderful world of Murakami. Books have helped build me, moved me, broken and healed me. So, Happy World Book Day kids, from the beautiful balcony at @dauntbooks, Marylebone. Here's to the printed page!
- galandfellowWe'd so love that @caughtthelight it's been far too long! I'll pop it on my feed... 📚 xxx
- landvphotographyOur fav bookstore ever! 😍
- caughtthelight@landvphotography You would love @shakespeareandcoparis too!
- belle_andbeauBest World Book Day post I've seen today 😊
- caughtthelight@belle_andbeau xx
- nw6jewelleryNever get tired of how beautiful this place is 😍📚#bookwormsdream
- nats_nicholsonI love this photo and this caption 😍😍
- kerrybrownsmithSuch an inspiring and peaceful space
- caughtthelightThank you darling @nats_nicholson x
- caughtthelight@kerrybrownsmith feels so almost sacred, I always feel guilty taking photos!
- caughtthelight@nw6jewellery J doesn't realise yet that my 'home office' is just going to be a floor-to-ceiling books!
- kyliemmakeupIs this @dauntbooks in Holland Park @caughtthelight ?! You know I've been going there for years and never knew they had such a GORGEOUS upstairs?!
- kyliemmakeupAhhhh never mind @caughtthelight I JUST read your post :) loved Margaret Atwood as a teen :)
- ryanjaydeeThis is great 😍
- caughtthelight@kyliemmakeup it wouldn't let me find Daunt in Marylebone for some reason so tagged my second favourite shop!
- dwell.and.delightThis is awesome
- nomo.simplysweetphotographyLove this photo :)
- travelling_with_coffeeNice 🙌🏼
Log in to like or comment.