girlinflorenceTwo margaritas on the rocks with an impressive view of the ancient ruins of Templo Mayor in #MexicoCity. El Mayor is a delightful place for brunch or lunch with a few naughty drinks, located above a charming bookstore on República de Argentina #VisitMexico
- mateusz_vlgreat pic!
- merryfeastSounds perfect! Haven't been there in years, looking forward to all your pics @girlinflorence! Happy exploring 😍😍
- shirldicksonFabulous view😊
- girlinflorence@merryfeast it was so needed, this trip and these margaritas
- girlinflorence@mateusz_vl thanks!
- oliver.guideWe are in the process of putting together our Mexico City guide with (trusted!) inside scoop travel tips!
- coisasdejuhCin cin!!! 😊😊
- cucina_victoriaWow what a site!
- giulia_urThis place appears in Sense8. Really dreaming😍
- girlinflorence@giulia_ur so funny you said this! My husband is obsessed with Sense8!!
- rkcondinoThat is def one of the best lunch spots in CDMX. You should try El Hidalguense in Roma. Only open Fri and SAT. Also, get to Quintonil! 12th best restaurant in the world. 12 course meal for $75 (US). Very imaginative food.
- appassionataitalyJust the cocktail to get in the holiday mood!
- hotel_pioppetoLove it!
- giulia_ur@girlinflorence ehehe. I loved it too. And I also thought that I wanted to visit this place if I'll ever visit Mexico City!
- claukkisI've been there too, it's my hometown! Hope you have a wonderful time over there.
- aminaya227So excited to see you sharing cool thing in Mexico City. I have on my list of places to visit. Lover of food and art and I hear Mexico City is amazing for that.
- skandiaLove this
Log in to like or comment.