hellosplendidblogHome is where my heart is❤️ I've spent much of the last few months pinning, scouring Houzz, and walking up and down the aisles of Lowe's as Craig and I gear up for a pretty serious renovation to finally make our house our true home 🏠A few years back I did my first remodeling project and ripped the guest bathroom down to the studs. I wasn't even going to write about it because I'm no home renovation expert. But I did and it went viral 😱 I nearly died of shock. That bathroom I almost didn't talk about has paid for itself a couple of times over so now I'm ready to put those funds towards our much neglected master bath and the kitchen Craig designed before we were married. Hint: it's not my style 🙊
Lowe's has their up to 40% off kitchen and bath event going on until March 23rd. If you're a remodel newbie like I was, a Lowe's project specialist can help you out. I'm looking at quartz countertops, a farmhouse sink, white mini subway tile and dark grout. I'm feeling touches of marble and maybe even some gold hardware! Are there any kitchen trends you are in love with these days? #MyKitchenVision @loweshomeimprovement #ad
#homedecor #fixerupper #subwaytile #pursuepretty #kitchenremodel #remodelaholic #lowes #moodboard #houzz #homerenovation #bathroomremodel #homeimprovement #interiordesign #moderndecor #styling #kitcheninspo #momlife
- ac9393Sounds fabulous!
- hellosplendidblog@ac9393 thank you!! I'm a little nervous. Okay, a lot nervous but also very excited!!
- thoughtsby_brandiI look at your bathroom post ALL the time!! I'm actually about to get started on our bathroom this summer! I'm so ready, I'll be reading your post a few times over for motivation! 😘
- hellosplendidblog@thoughtsby_brandi oh my goodness, thank you!! Any questions let me know. I still get emails all the time of people wanting to see a certain grout line, etc. Makes my heart happy ❤️ Excited for you to start yours!!
- yumyumbabySounds exciting! We're about to tackle the upstairs bathroom. Waiting for the rest of the estimates... I also look at your bathroom reno entry often. I love what you did. 😍Lol. We aren't doing a total reno (although I'd really like to!)
- lilstylefileWe have white subway tile in our kitchen and I love it!
- nenahamesFrom the looks of this, it's going to be fabulous! Congrats 👏🏼👏🏼
- goodeystudioWe are redoing our kitchen too!
- mickwarner100Can't wait to see beginning of it. Excited for both of you!
- rodandknotSuper cool :)
- mrswrightpartyof9So great meeting you this weekend!!! ❤💋 see ya soon.
- ourlittlesweetnestThat's amazing!!
- themamalovesI have those exact tiles on our colonial house's backsplash. I really love them! I've been dreaming of switching out the dark granite for white Eurostone... or just painting the cabinets white and rocking the dark granite. Decisions!
- hellosplendidblog@themamaloves I am right there with you! Decisions are the hardest. So glad to hear you love the tile you have. I'm a minimalist when it comes to the big things (could never have lots of colored glass tile or anything) but the. Like to add color other ways.
- hellosplendidblog@mrswrightpartyof9 it was awesome to get to spend time with you. I hope we get to do it again soon!
- hellosplendidblog@goodeystudio what are you thinking? Tell me all the things 😀
- goodeystudioWe are resurfacing the whole thing including the living and dining room! So painting out the cabinets white, the island a darker blueish grey, a natural quartzite with white and grey as the counter top, a white hexagon tile floor that has a natural edge that cuts into our wood floors which we are also restraining so they aren't so red and finally we are repainting the walls a cool grey. So a lot of white and grey then we bring pops of color in with furniture etc. oh and we are using anthropologie knobs for our upper cabinets. Lots and lots of work ahead of us but I'm excited! Can't wait to see how yours turns out!
- yourstrulycieraLove this
- mommy.diaryCan't wait to see the final product!
Log in to like or comment.