grahampuppetryIt is true, I have quit The Drums. It's actually been over a year now since I left the band but it's just now coming to light with today's press. There are no hard feelings whatsoever, I wish Jonny and the band the best of luck. I'd been with the band for almost ten years and I wanted to focus on my puppetry and my work with Sound of Ceres. I'm not withdrawing from public life, if you enjoy my work you can keep up with any of my many projects: Creatures of Yes, Sound of Ceres, and Plastiq Musiq. I am currently on tour with @sound_of_ceres in North America performing laser light magic every night. Come and say hi if we're in your town! Love, Jacob #soundofceres #thedrums photo by @dotlj7
- alutaveraNooo :(
- i.matta_Aún no creo que ya no estarás en The Drums. Pero de igual manera me siento muy feliz por ti y por tus proyectos 😊 sigue adelante, tú tienes luz propia y brillarás a donde vayas y en lo que hagas✨ saludos desde Chile 🇨🇱
- travis.pickleI love you Jacob! I got all my albums signed by Jonny, but not you :( 💔
- kaylacheyanneeIM SO SAD OMG 😭💔💔
- kaylacheyanneeMY HEART IS BROKEN NOOOO
- kaylacheyanneeI KNEW IT
- pelayobugg@givemethebat iora
- manuelsavageYou will be truly missed in the Drums, Jacob.. thank u for your beautiful synth melodies especially in Encyclopedia.. you were always the quiet one ~ the band's garden angel.
- alfredoleonmacedoWhat about Cascading Slopes Jacob? 😕😕😕😕
- grahampuppetry@alfredoleonmacedo have a new CS record in the works. Almost finished!
- thedrumforeverFuzzk yes ^ <3
- dr_davrat@grahampuppetry @jonnypierce is that a sign that jacob is actually the admin of @thedrumsofficial what a twist
- john_olin@grahampuppetry I can't wait for CS new album Jacob!! Thanks for the good news :)
- ianxuyuning😭love u guys
- valeeriaaaaa@maartinnnnn this sum bs 😫😭😢
- javjavjavwe love you Jacob, so whatever you do is good and we support you!!!!
- kim426kimJacob, I love your work in @sound_of_ceres , please come to Hong Kong some day! Can't wait you the future releases from Cascading Slopes too! I wish you all the luck in the world ✨✨
- im.rosieMy heart </3 how stupid I was, because I couldn't go to a concert where you were before, it is hard to believe, :( Jacob, I will really miss you in the drums, but thank you for everything. I know that you'll shine in whatever you do, and I'll support you forever. Much love, Rosie.
- r.u.goodI saw you guys in 2010 and 2016. I remember reading the back of the Forever and Ever 7" and thinking these guys are in it for the right reasons. Thanks for keeping it going for so long and making all those songs on your own terms
Log in to like or comment.