celine_squaredI did a thing you guyz I FINALLY DID IT. 🍣🍩🌟sushi doughnuts, just in case you've been living under a rock and haven't seen everyone and their mother making/eating these. Note: if you're going to make these, putting a piece of nori under each doughnut is super helpful when eating it and/or transporting. Thinly sliced mango, avocado, zucchini, radish or daikon would also be great on here! I used what I had on hand: cucumber, carrot, ginger, parsley and a wayward strawberry. // [I should really teach a class on "how to get kids to eat basically anything"] #eatalltheplants #feedfeed #f52grams #sushidonut #carbssssss #thosesesameseedstho
- celine_squared@mssweetpea 😄😘
- celine_squared@kalememaybe *almost* too beautiful to eat. 😆
- celine_squared@cloversandkale ditto mama!!
- celine_squared@angimartin thanks!! I loved how they came out ❤
- celine_squared@cherylfyoga 😙😙😙
- celines_eatsAhh these look incredible! 😍 I've been wanting to make these! 🍣
- drew_bloodBeautiful momma. Me want top one pls "ha ha"
- celine_squared@celines_eats I thought it was gonna be hard to pop the "doughnuts" out (lol) because my mold was metal and not silicone, but I just lined it with plastic wrap!! Def gonna do it again. So yummy. 😀
- celines_eats@celine_squared ooh my pan is metal too so good to know about the plastic wrap! Can't wait to give these a try
- blackjettasThese look so amazing!!! Wow!! I need to find a donut pan
- bakeritablogOmg these are amazing! So brilliant and beautiful
- brittanyleefulCeline- did you use a donut mold to make these?
- celine_squared@brittanyleeful yes! I had a metal one and I lined it with Saran Wrap so I could pop them out easy 😄
Log in to like or comment.