girlinflorenceSo many colors, so much beautiful yet crumbling architecture, so much movement and friendly smiles, I don't know where to look first in #MexicoCity but I have a great feeling that's how the next three days are going to be. #LoveTheWorld
- saanaraiJust came back myself! Loved this city!
- harrietatlastDolls are kinda creepy though! 😖haha
- nancynannuck🙌 👌
- michellelmayAll the colors and textures. Love.
- italytranslatedHave fun! Love it there...but it has been a long time since my last visit. Curious to see the changes
- lorepierceLove your post. So much color!
- ohsepia_chelyWelcome to my city!! Enjoy it!! #Micasaestucasa @girlinflorence
- girlinflorence@italytranslated it's such a huge city, I'd ideally need more than just a few days but I've found it easy to get around (taxi, metro).
- girlinflorence@ohsepia_chely I love your city
- _azuartMexico is amazing
- gabygumeBienvenida a la Ciudad de México!💖
- amairanisaryGo to the post office! It's so pretty!!!
- amairanisaryAnd biblioteca Vasconcelos :D
- 0rticasVisit Bellas Artes palace, Alameda Central,
- italytranslated@girlinflorence crazy big, right? But if anyone can soak it all in with limited time, for sure that seems to be you! 😊
- girlovirgo93I live here now!
Log in to like or comment.