anaturalwedding✨Giveaway✨ To spread the love during our birthday celebrations we've teamed up with our friend @thekitschhen to giveaway a box of her scrumptious iced biscuits. We think it's lovely to give back, so you could win them for a friend. So, if you'd like to win a box of 12 personalised biscuits to send to a friend or loved one, here's how to enter...
*To Enter* Simply comment below telling us who you'd like to gift the box of biscuits to and why. You'll also need to follow @thekitschhen. For extra entries and to spread the love tag a friend(s) in this post.
*T&Cs* The prize is a box of 12 personalised biscuits, either chosen from @thekitschhen website selection or with 12 messages of the winners choice. Delivery must be to a UK address. Free delivery to anywhere in the UK included. Giveaway closes at midnight 31 March 2017. Winner will be announced within a week of the giveaway closing.
#naturalwedding #kindness #sharesomelove #icedbiscuits #personalisedbiscuits #letterboxgifts #competitions #winthings #giveback #sharethelove #thinkingofyou #engaged
- alicerayner90I'd love to win these for my wonderful friend and bridesmaid, who has been there for me through a tough year (serious illness and surgery). Now she's going through a rough time with her mental health and I'd love to repay the love 💜
- unspunmumI'd love to send these to my eldest daughter @sheerdesperation who will be my bridesmaid at our wedding in July. It might just cheer her up through some difficult times and also sweeten her up to agree to wear the dress I like most!
- petitnuageukThat's a tough one to choose so think I would have to go with my wonderful hook and knit ladies so we can all share. They held my hands through done tough times this last year and deserve a yummy treat. They're not all on IG so I'll tag those that are @tillyfrillydora @greenwalnutclare @listerkruse @julienormanjkstudiodesigns @hanleigh1992
- natty_jonesI would love to send these to my work colleague, we don't meet up outside of work and now I'm part time we don't see each other a lot but she is currently supporting her sister through very ill health. They don't have a mum anymore so they are the only family they have. These biscuits are amazing, I use @thekitschhen a lot 💕 and I think Dawn would be touched to receive these xxx
- fotomakiphotographyOoh I'd give these to my partner in crime @fotomaki_steen so she has to share them with meeeeeeee! Haha.
- katebrownybrownI want to give these to my wonderfully ladylike, eternally elegant and crazily eccentrically friend @elizabethcuffe. Not only has she just turned the BIG 30 but she is waddling around heavily pregnant. Baby means no booze to celebrate...but we could toast her 30 years with tea and beautiful biscuits!!
- hazymcqI would share these with my sister Suzy @suzeballs. She's doing a great job of raising her wee boy on her own and it's almost her birthday. Plus she's got to go back to work for. maternity leave soon. 😘❤🍪
- sheerdesperation@unspunmum haha thanks Mum <3
- tweedfiend_I'd give them to my wonderful mum. So is the best mother, and grandmother to my kids. Her mum died around mother's day when I was young and she always finds this time of year very hard. I'd love to remind her in biscuit form how loved she is and how integral she is to the family she has around her.
- karenscammell21I would give them to my sister to officially ask her to be my maid of honour
- shebangsthedrums86Amazing biscuits! I would love to win these for my sister. She returns to work after maternity leave at the beginning of April and these biscuits would definitely cheer her up! x
- carolynxhanleyWould love them to go to @sarapeters87 as she is going through a tough time and could do with a box of biscuit hugs 🤗 x x
Log in to like or comment.