amandamariefittIt's fun to look back on the shreds. 😈 After spending 6 months in a caloric surplus, I'm ready to strip away a few percentages of body fat again. 🤸🏽♀️ (ohemgee a bra in the background! I've never seen one. Soooo scandalous. Omg omg omg. --- Just getting that out of the way.) 😎
- amandamariefitt#WBFF #npc #fitnessmotivation #fitnessmodel #strengthqueens #girlswholift #girlsgonestrong #girlswithmuscle #abs #toned #nutrition #nutritionist #flexibledieting #reversediet #iifymwomen #iifymwomen #iifymgirls #justtrackit #physique #shelifts #wonderwomanmentality #athlete #powerbuilder #balance #health #diet #macrocounting
- morgannvbWill u make a post about maintaining as much muscle as possible while tryna burn the extra fat for summer? I know some muscle loss is inevitable but I wish it wasn't !
- amandamariefitt@morgannvb Pretty simple actually. Prioritize lifting and eat enough protein (I'm eating about 145 grams of protein during my cut.) Use shorter intervals of cardio after lifts. 💪🏽💜👌🏽
- fight4you_You look fabulous... but in all your pics, you look fabulous ❤
- aly317@amandamariefitt roughly how many carbs do you like to eat when shredding?
- amandamariefitt@aly317 The answer to that question won't really help you personally. Each person is different. I spent many many months reverse dieting and improving my metabolic function. I was maintaining my body composition on close to 300 g of carbs daily which means I can 'cut' on a much higher number (200 grams +)
- aly317@amandamariefitt that's amazing! Great job!
- agman1993Super jealous, I'm currently on the 4th week of my cut. Down to 100g of carbs now. Boy I'd love to be at 3-400 right now, lol
- amandamariefitt@agman1993 reverse diets are always more fun. 😂 I'm already mad that I'm below 300 grams.
- jcolette3I can't wait to see the results! First time seeing the benefits of reverse dieting.
- drannaflowerNice abs :)
Log in to like or comment.