casanostraristoranteThe Customer Is Always Right hey?????? Look what we, and other food business owners have to deal with on a regular basis.
We work hard every single day to give our customers an amazing experience in our restaurant and then you find people like this who decide to try and blackmail us for a hair in their meal.
As you can see, she put her own hair in the plate, stirred it around and insisted the waiter remove it from her as she was so offended.
FYI they tried to pretend it was a man and woman, but it was two women and both wrote a review.
We could see 101% it was the customers hair and that is the reason why we did not remove this dish from the bill.
Because we did not remove the dish from the bill, they told us explicitly that they would post bad reviews on Trip Advisor, which they did.
Trip Advisor has a no blackmail policy for reviews and if you inform them in advance, they say they will not post them.
Ummm no, we emailed them on the night this happened saying the customers threatened us with these bad reviews and we gave them easily identifiable information.
Yep, you guessed it, the reviews are posted on Trip Advisor for all the world to see.
Once again Trip Advisor publishes whatever they want for the world to see with no regards to the blood sweat and tears of business owners and our complete inability to control or withdraw fake and blackmailed reviews from these sites.
Trip Advisor have been sued successfully in the past over similar incidents. Any other business owners have similar experiences and have had enough?
We are in talks with our lawyer in regards to pursuing a case for defamation.
Please share as much as possible to show the world what's going on.
- renai1710Shame on the stupid bitch...take her ass to court
- lisaluluyildizBellisimo 😂
- devan.ashleyAlready posted on three different food pages I follow on Facebook. All click bait, but your story is definitely getting out there. 😂
- izakatiaCorretíssima a atitude que a Casa teve com esta pessoa. Que vergonha! Lixo dá humanidade! Parabéns aos estabelecimento.
- beingreeseLaughing all the way in charlotte, NC 😂
- mary_l_1123What a scumbag! Sharing!
- moodypencil@horacio2900 remember the blonde lady who found a "blonde hair" in her a lo pobre... lollll
- liafoganholiSe não tem dinheiro dinheiro para jantar fora fica em casa ..
- trebormailgaWHAT AN ASSHOLE A WOMAN
- canerkodasAs a restaurant owner in Paris, I would like to tell you thank you. I don't want to say that we never make mistake, but we also have to deal with people who are in bad faith. And as a person who is dad was also restaurant owner I feel that this kind of behavior is becoming " normal". About tripadvisor I think the best think to do is to take time to respond. Anyway even if some days are very frustrating, I really feel that give meaning to people.
- svpzGreat job guys !!!
- shaun_ramsayGood on you for posting this as this happens way to often. I would also like to praise the management for not comping this meal as i have seen when you get those serial complainer customers that just want a free meal where ever they go and management are way to quick to blame the kitchen and take it off the bill so well done to your team
- 1.sirw88rath.1maybe they will use the money they save by ripping restaurants off to help feed needy families! ..... (-_-) I commend you guys for posting this. We need some justice in this crazy old world of ours.
- thanksforalltheboozeLmao those two are some cheap ass douchebags
- arielhart.gif@mypizzaparty am scream
- miguel_palssoy dueño de dos restaurantes en Pals, Catalonia, Spain.... Muy buen trabajo compañeros. Es una verdadera vergüenza , lo malo es que no se ve la cara a esta mala mujer
- kellih1Was on the radio this morning in Seattle. Nice work!! 😂👊
- mrbshellyVirginia US 👍🏼
- maria_ramirez95@justkiddingnews got me here 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼
Log in to like or comment.