thefitty~sensitive~ Life update.
Today was a really, really shit day. I had conferences with my three core teachers for the acting program I am in to chat about my progress as an actor, and it didn't go as well as I thought it would. I don't want to get into too many details, but all I will say is that I am so frustrated with myself, and so frustrated with them as well. I'm not progressing. I feel like they don't understand what I'm going through, and no one does.
I hope that I'll be able to at least prove to them i deserve to be in this program, that acting is my passion, that i DO want to be here. improve this last few months before second year ends. My conference took longer than usual cause I swear I took half of that time just trying to catch my breath between hyperventilating. I wanted to hurt myself somehow afterwards, but instead i called my mother, seeking some comfort and hopefully some nurture.
The rest of my day felt really blue, and I still went to class that afternoon despite not having the emotional energy for it.
But when everything else fails, I know that going on a run really helps detach from my life. In a way it is a metaphor for running away from my problems, running away from my life, escaping from everything that is bomboarding me, every one that is demanding something from me, and sometimes I even run from the demands that I put on myself.
Because just for that run, I am able to focus on nothing else but escaping and being one with the wind as my feet hit the pavement.
For that moment I am free.
Do you run? And if so, why do you run? What do you do when you're feeling so sad and so angry with yourself? God bless, I hope you're having better days. •
#justrun #fitselfie #sweatyselfie #motivation #fitlife #weightlosstransformation #workoutglow #weightlossprogress #runningaway #whyirun #postworkoutglow #stressrelief #fitspiration #staystrong #baddaysbuildbetterdays #torontorunner #mentalbreakdown #postworkout #bbgtoronto #breakdown #endorphins #reasontorun #depressionwarrior #runningandcrying #honestyhour #runningmakesmehappy #runner #mentalhealth #anxietyrecovery #whyiworkout
- graceful_coffeeSorry today wasn't good for you! Sending you big hugs! My DM's are always open😘😘❤️
- adam1m76I think you really have to get out of your own head and not be self conscious to act! And probably not worry about criticism from others!
- thefitty@adam1m76 I do, it's easier said than done and circumstances are actually a lot more complicated!
- thefitty@graceful_coffee ♡ thank you Grace :') hope you're doing well
- nelvinlwyou have all my support 💛
- thefitty@nelvinlw see you on the grid tmr ♡
- adam1m76I know but Best of Luck! Keep fighting
- mylesengelVery cool 😃
- thefitty@bayleefitness @mylesengel @adam1m76 thank you :)
- adam1m76You're welcome
Log in to like or comment.