helloyvonnelinI'm about 8ish months preggers (again) and I look it. I've been gradually coming to the conclusion that men suck. I didn't get a single subway seat offered to me by a man throughout my first pregnancy. So for the second pregnancy, I had this made and I've been carrying it around everyday - till last Friday. This guy is the winner!
#subway #nyc #pregnant #socialexperiment
- mrjeanyHe is RIDICULOUSLY handsome
- crelksLove that he gave you his seat. Touched that you gave him that trophy you made. Yet I'm really sad it took so long for a man to simply stand up and offer you a seat. Men: take note!!
- mssiobhannBest. You're the best for this experiment and he's a cutie second best. ;)
- toniatonesgentleman!! But let's not forget one thing----this man has/had a good mother and/or good women in his life. The reason Men suck? Well, we can't let ourselves off that easy. WE are also to blame. We need to be better guides, more available, more upstanding, and better teachers to our sons.
- toniatonesAnd for the record, I don't think "Men suck". I think you have to look at where and whom they took their cues and upbringing from. And that does not let Women off the hook.
- kirkhamavMy husband is a marine and wants to make a trophy like this where did u get this trophy made from??
- helloyvonnelin@kirkhamav ❤amazon.com the source for everything. Just search for custom trophy. I think it's the first one that comes up and then just follow the directions for the custom engraving. It's is Super Easy.
- sold_inc@toniatones you're absolutely right!!
- sold_incThis should also be a lesson to all women raising boys especially single moms- I've had so many women tell me "your mom raised you right" after giving up a seat. I always call her and tell her and she beams with pride. Ladies, your sons are a reflection of you!!! Awesome story @helloyvonnelin !!
- sold_inc@claudiagillhomedecor my mother was physically attacked for verbally shaming the men on the bus in brooklyn once when she gave up her disabled seat to.a pregnant woman.
- claudiagillhomedecor@sold_inc thanks for letting me know! So sorry for your mother..
- claudiagillhomedecor@toniatones Agreed...
- maiarazziI just loves the coverage tonight 💙💙💙
- mrsanitarobinsonHis parents obviously raised him well ❤️💜❤️
- lonewolf2020I ALWAYS give up my seat for pregnant woemn, including the elderly...I just we never connected on the trains we take.......If you every get pregnant again and travel in the Bronx, my seat is always available..........
- donibrassLove this! I'm 7months and don't look very pregnant so I avoid crowded public transport
- penny_and_theoJust read about this! Women always do the right thing...men? not so much. Bless this good guy❤🙏
- shittyknightTHIS IS AMAZING
- vgolembewskiHi! I'm a producer for a daytime TV show and we'd love to feature your photo in an upcoming segment. Could you email me? Vanessa.email@example.com
Log in to like or comment.