kelly_minterI've learned that Easter morning is more meaningful when I've spent time preparing for it. Will you join me in getting ready for Easter? Four steps on the blog today [link in profile].
- stephanie_fleckWe literally just finished "All Things New" today with our last meeting tomorrow morning (loved it). We will also be starting the Gospel of Mark to take us through Easter. Thank you for this encouragement!!
- luannacooperI grew up in a church that didn't do Ash Wednesday or Lent. Now, it's my favorite time of year. I find myself dwelling more on Christ and His Sacrifice for us. Makes Easter morning all the more special and meaningful.
- chrystalzidonStarting this with you!!! God has been preparing and calling me to this for the last month. I can't wait to see what He plants- thank you @kelly_minter
- sarahgtz82So glad I came across this! Thank you for posting and sharing what you "didn't know" for our sake. I'm going to put away FB and Instagram for Lent and I'm so encouraged that God will meet me and show me something special!
- kelly_minter@sarahgtz82 sounds incredible Sarah. We'll see you in about 46 days! Don't be afraid of the disconnect.
- kelly_minter@chrystalzidon can't wait to hear about your journey.
- kelly_minter@stephanie_fleck love that. Are you doing @lisadharper 's study by chance? If so she's incredible.
- kelly_minter@joycleland haha. TOTALLY get it. Fasting is a biblical principle so putting it in that light can make it more familiar.
- kelly_minter@jen_eliz so glad Jen.
- stephanie_fleck@kelly_minter yes! It has been on our list since last summer! I lead a group of 8 ladies, and we did your Ruth study in the fall and fell in love with your living room series. Thank you for the heart and the hard work you put into them.
- joycleland@kelly_minter I was so excited that you responded to my post! I've done several of your Bible Studies and getting ready to do the one on 1,2, and 3rd John!! I'm always inspired by you and you just made me happy that you took the time to send me a message! I just totally love who you are! Thank you for your faithfulness!
- lolomcclure71@kelly_minter I was your All Things New launch team. I've read the Bible study through a couple of times but I just haven't 'done' the study. I was kind of waiting to see if I could some other women to go through it with me. However, I've decided it is the study I'm going to do through Lent. Like some of the others, none of the churches I've ever been involved with have ever observed Lent. I start observing it a few years ago when I started reading blogs such as yours. I'm excited to see what God will grow this new season.
- anna_dolceI like it
- kelly_minter@lolomcclure71 I pray All Things New will be meaningful for you during these next 46 days or so. I'm going through a study as well!
- kelly_minter@joycleland thanks Joy! So grateful for you.
- kelly_minter@stephanie_fleck Ruth to this day is one of my all-time favorite books of the Bible. Just incredible on so many levels we can relate to.
- kelly_minter@luannacooper very much how I feel. Praying God will do a new thing in our lives!
- kelly_minter@sarahgtz82 you are so welcome.
- kelly_minter@chrystalzidon me too!
- tamibugW o w @kelly_minter
Log in to like or comment.