goldensaddlecycleryIf you ever wanted to know what a bike from the future would 👀 like...here you go! This @affinitycycles/@horsecycles Track Bike is definitely a 🚀 heading to Mars!!! 👨🎤Moonage Daydreams for sure! So simple...but so wild! And guess what? It's made in 🇺🇸!!! Thanks for stopping in @anotherjon !!!
- goldensaddlecyclery#goldensaddlecyclery #STTB
- anotherjonGood meeting y'all! 🔥🔥🔥
- affinitycycles@anotherjon @goldensaddlecyclery 🙌🏼🔥🔥🔥
- shopebvAwesome! 👍
- jonsotomayorPersiut dropbar?
- andrew.designGiant spacer stack, ridiculous bars to lower the drops? Someone explain this to me, I sincerely don't understand why this makes sense to anyone.
- email@example.com maybe they want their Garmin closer to their face? ;-) Agree this is odd...
- andrew.design@wrencyclist but Garmin mounts for on top of the stem rather than in front exist too? The only reason I can think to use this setup is if you were incredibly tall and flexible, and a slammed pista stem didn't provide enough drop for your needs… in which case maybe a bigger frame would be the real answer?
- andrew.design@wrencyclist I know you're just as confused, I don't expect you to explain it. Aside from thinking they're a bit ugly, I just don't understand who these bars are for, or what problem they solve.
Log in to like or comment.