mintygreeninteriorsSure, those multi-pack #booblights are budget friendly, but are they really what you and your home deserves? My thoughts, and some inspiration #ontheblog!
#linkinprofile #interiordesign #designerlife #decorate #canadiandesigner #instahome #inspiration #homedesign #homedecor #homestyle #mintygreeninteriors #interiordetails #interior #decorinspiration #currentdesignsituation #finditstyleit #homerenovation #updateyourspace #interior123 #abmlifeiscolorful #abmathome #bold #bright #brightbazaar #fearlesshome
- halitraxUgh the boob lights are the worst!
- olpinkyJust say no to #booblights haha
- rhubarbpapercoHaha! We still have some boob lights in our kitchen but they're going bye bye soon 👋
- halifaxsigFlushmounts suck
- locusartjewelleryOur house has booblights everywhere 😭😭😭. The sooner I see them gone the happier I'll be.
- jennifersquiresrossAll the boob lights have to go. Hey hey, ho ho. There were a few in our house when we first moved in, the biggest struggle with replacing them is finding something nice in a flushmount or semi-flushmount to accommodate door swings. It took a little hunting but we got it figured out.
- kathleen_winnifredLet me also say that those dang lights are all kinds of hard to hang if your original boob light is set up higher in the ceiling!!! I'm a lighting newb and it was hard work....and not nearly as pretty as your new options!!!!
- whattheseoldthingsLove love love!
- mintygreeninteriors@halitrax Right?! There are so many prettier options!
- mintygreeninteriors@olpinky Just Say NO!
- mintygreeninteriors@rhubarbpaperco The struggle is real. Our kitchen boob is going, sooner rather than later. Bye Felicia!! 👋
- mintygreeninteriors@halifaxsig Totally! Absolutely no character at all!
- mintygreeninteriors@locusartjewellery I think everyones in the same boat. We change ours out every time we finish a space. I'm most excited to say buhbye to the one over my bed! Yuck!
- mintygreeninteriors@jennifersquiresross Right?! Finding something just is purposeful especially accommodating door swings has been difficult, although manufacturers must be listening to our cries of frustration as its getting easier these days to find alternatives!!
- mintygreeninteriors@kathleen_winnifred ah the sunk-in boob! I'd guess the previous installer might have been a newb themselves. Glad your hard word paid off! Im sure its a huge improvement!
- mintygreeninteriors@whattheseoldthings Thanks thanks thanks! 😘 (I hope years from now we don't see boob lights come back in retro style! Hahaha)
- valchristisLOL I looked at this pic and was like what... You don't like boob lights??? And then saw in your discrip you'd written boob lights. I was amused
Log in to like or comment.