trainerbobWell I guess you all heard what happened. Two weeks ago yesterday I had a heart attack. I am feeling better. Just taking it easy. KARL has been a great nurse. I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of messages and support. It feels good to be cared about. I've been home for 8 days now. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm lucky to have such good friends and family to take care of me right now. ❤
- peggyr.reesGet well soon Bob! Thinking about you! Prayers 💌
- healthyandblessedI had one this past year myself at 44. They still aren't sure what caused it for me. I am at a normal weight, active and vegetarian diet. They found my heart clear on heart catheterization. These things really can happen to anyone. It's important to recognize the symptoms. I'm thankful that we both are well now.
- vondasmallwoodPrayers for your continued recovery.
- matthewjohnsonharrisYou are so inspiring!
- wearitlikeadivaThank God you are ok. My cousin died at 30 with 3 blocked arteries! You are wonderful and you and your wife help so many people! Love you guys!!!
- tonifoulkSo sorry to hear this. Bob, you look great and so is your puppy.
- asolano69Wow!! I'm certainly LATE on the news! Just heard about your heart attack!!! For starters, so relieved you are alive and recovering. Thank you again for taking the time to take a picture with me before entering the Pantanges theatre back in November!😉Like most fans, I was extremely excited to run into you! Best wishes on your recovering!!
- yogalynziI had no idea! Sending you tons of love and healing!!! You are a constant inspiration.
- alivrufrano@i_gotta_glock_in_my_aree @ricky_rufrano
- clawandaPrayers of HEALING and DEF have those REST day and those days called "ME" days...Take of your self sir..God BLESS YOU!!!☝🤗
- jihadi.versaceWhat hope is there for the rest of us?!?!?!
- alysonolleyGod bless you
- bigmntwinsfanGod bless you. If you can "take heart" in this scary situation and find the good I think many people can learn from it. Thank you for all@the people you help and inspire to live better and healthier lives. 💓
- sbechiomBest wishes for a speedy and full recovery!
- britty1028@trainerbob love you and I know you will recover quickly. Xoxoxo
- bellamiabodyOh my gosh I just read this..so glad your ok. Such an amazing man who has influenced not only my life but many others. This world wouldn't be the same without your gorgeous self in it🙏🏼
- coach_birdyHope you have a speedy and safe recovery. Your the reason why I went into personal training and coaching. I am now one of a few lead Seminar trainers for CrossFit Gymnastics, delivering the trainers seminars. Thanks man 💪🏼👍🏻
- mjg738295Sorry to hear this. Sending healing prayers... ♡
Log in to like or comment.