reneredzepinomaNew partners: As we close the doors to the old noma, we also push towards the next rendition. We are almost positive we will open the doors to our new space at the end of this year. But, most importantly, we are here to tell you that noma in its new edition will have a handful of new partners. It gives me incredible joy to let the world know that our restaurant managers Lau and James, and our dishwasher, Ali, have become partners in noma. This is only the beginning, as we plan to surprise several more of our staff with a piece of the walls that they have chosen to work so hard within. This move is one of the happiest moments of my time at noma - best wishes René Redzepi
- matteoalessandromorganti@reneredzepinoma Great job! Thanks for helping to change the world as it should be changed!
- notmiguelramirezYou are a wonderful wonderful man! Keep up the amazing work everyone!
- joiebutteri read this in the washington post this morning and i love it so much. it's good to know there's still decency and goodness in the world. ♥
- armandoalves4022As atitudes tão simples e tão louvável.# Por mundo mais Humano.
- maethamAn incredible team led by an incredible leader - in an era of celebrity chefs and huge egos @reneredzepinoma you're one of a kind. Look forward to being inspired by the next chapter of your culinary adventure!
- philipvanierschotWell played. ✌🏻️
- calleacVery aspiring answer inspiring
- official_atrainBravo Sir....thank for being a great example of humanity in this f'd up world
- chef_tehBest way to keep your talent from moving off and doing there own thing. @joshieozzie owner/Kitchen Porter is such a awesome title 😂
- marcdibiasoThose smiles could melt an arctic iceberg.
- rocco_ancarolaWow that's amazing. Well done Rene
- christopherpeterhughesFuckin genius
- mat_privatechefGreat mind | Great heart
Log in to like or comment.