hatcher97S/O my son @carlos_hatcher for being such a great young man. He shattered his growth plate in his ankle when he was 12 and blew out his knee last year. I told him to trust the process the good lord has for him and he did now he see it. He's bigger faster and stronger. 6'3 230 ran a 4'69 in the 40. Some college about to get a hell of a young man and a hell of a ball player... needless to say he's been taught by the best. Lol. Proud of you kid!! #proudfather #7
- dougefresh713@hatcher97 let me get him bro. Y'all in Dallas right?
- cjcavazosrWhat grade is he in Hatch
- jjenk98@hatcher97 I already kno them hand official! Big hatch coaching em!!!
- gandson222Stud. So proud of that kid.
- the_jay_arruh294.69?!?! Good God! Praise God for healing and growth!
- joonski78Big C-Los!!
- allie.wrigleyWay to go Carlos!!! We will be watching and cheering for you
- mbfeeheleyProud of you @Carlos_hatcher.. keep working young fella, you kno uncle bean and pops is gonna be tailgating and watching you at every game!!!
- jtrob_1Young fella you are blessed to have your Dad speak into your life this way
- 6sevenlegendMy boy! Solid💪🏽
- tamia_0514He set the tone for me, JJ and Boston! He's a great brother! @hatcher97
- firstname.lastname@example.org appreciate it!
- carlos_hatcher@mbfeeheley Yessir!! Appreciate it bean✊️
- justmarymaryStop playing that's not Carlos.
- mc_mcgheeAye Go hebron
- robsworldsAwesome man! Congrats!
- mp1963Way to keep grindin C-Lo. Proud of you bud!!
- carlos_hatcher@mp1963 thank you!!
- mz.b_2uProud of you nephew
- j_murphy_azOkay @usc_athletics check this kid out
Log in to like or comment.