wornvalues@sewingpolarbear asked me #widn and to be honest I'm in a bit of a making rut. Happily, the perfect antidote was waiting for me at the library and I think it must be my all-time favourite knitting book. So rich in detail and variation. Thanks for asking, Miriam! Your sewing adventures are always so inspiring.
Would you like to share #widn Katie @zissousweets ? 😘
#selbuvotter #annebårdsgård #knitspiration #strikkeinspirasjon #vanskeligåvelge #norwegianmittens
- cakeandvikingsI've been wanting to check that one out, but the library queue for it here is no joke!
- tete_becheThat book! I'd love to look at it too
- wornvaluesOh, I know! I think it was something like 10 months, but in the end it only took 2 or 3. Jump on the queue, I say! @cakeandvikings
- wornvaluesIt's a lovely book, with a bit of history and lots of charts and full mitten patterns. But it's all in Norwegian, though 😬 @tete_beche
- templeofknitI'm feeling the February rut too. Inspiration is everything 😊
- consciousnchicWow like it!
- wornvalues@templeofknit certainly is 😊
- wornvalues@consciousnchic 👌🏻😊
- mkepvdnycphlWow, what library system is yours?!
- wornvalues@mkepvdnycphl yep, the Norwegian public library is pretty good in its way, and free and open to everyone 👍🏻
- cakeandvikings@wornvalues Thanks for the encouragement! The wait time here has gone down since I last checked - estimated 3-5 weeks now! 🎉
Log in to like or comment.