thesweetbeastEvery time we think we can handle a house project in a weekend, it turns into a month of work. Wallpaper was holding together plaster in our bathroom and the old entryway light was held up by.... pretty much nothing. This cozy spot though, this is good.
- helloswooningGreat color!
- getchoouhhuhhWe just bought an 1849 house so we are in for the same struggles! I'm thinking of painting over wallpaper to avoid plaster crumbling! If you have any good links for all things old house, please send them my way!
- mostlikelyhannahCome do my place 😍
- thesweetbeast@getchoouhhuhh 1849! I bet it's amazing. Removing wallpaper is one of the most frustrating things. The Craftsman Blog is a great resource and I love Manhattan-nest for old house inspiration.
- getchoouhhuhh@thesweetbeast thank you so much! This house is 100% covered in wallpaper (on plaster). I'm afraid there may even be layers of new paper over the old, wretched kind that never comes off! I hope you blog your home. The sneak peaks you've given have been amazing!
- thesweetbeast@westelm #sharemywestelm
- lil.nobodyI have a corgi too. Love westelm 👌🏻
Log in to like or comment.