clanmother❄️ Winter decided to stay! This was taken in the early morning at Simon Fraser University which is positioned on Burnaby Mountain! "Nothing burns like the cold." George RR Martin
- debramhunterSo pretty!
- forkqtwoStunning capture. You could make this photo into cards.
- golshouseThis is gorgeous ~ so ALIVE! Funny how we often think of Winter as a time of darkness and death. This has lively joy! 🎆❄️
- francesdeetteTruly beautiful. That mountain has many beautiful paths for walking
- alleggyrooGorgeous tracery on the branches
- j.d.risoWelcome back? ❄️⛄️
- slovakwomanBeautiful! ❤❤❤
- clanmother@vona822 Thank you! Hugs to all my dear family!
- clanmother@the_mist_of_dawn Thank you for connecting - very much appreciated!!!
- clanmother@sannawal A perfect description. I love early mornings. There is a crispness in the air!
- clanmother@lupa_andbaffi You always give hope to my efforts. I am going through my dad's photos that go back 70 years. Photos document our lives and influence new generations. It has been an interesting project.
- clanmother@debramhunter Thank you!! I really enjoy following your posts. I especially like the painting in the photos. Very creative.
- clanmother@forkqtwo I really appreciate your comments. Thank you!!
- clanmother@golshouse I agree - what we mistake as darkness and death is really a time of rest, gathering the energy required for spring's growth. Thank you for you encouraging comments.
- clanmother@francesdeette It does indeed have many walking paths. On Sunday mornings, Simon Fraser University Pipe band practices. The sound of bagpipes in the background add drama to the walk.
- clanmother@alleggyroo Trees hold powerful symbolism. I love Joseph Campbell's thought: "God is the experience of looking at a tree and saying, "Ah!"
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you so much for your warm welcome. You always make my day brilliant.
- clanmother@slovakwoman Thank you for connecting. I love following your posts!
- alleggyroo@clanmother I am in complete agreement .
Log in to like or comment.