- juliarkendal"There’s nothing like seeing all your belongings parcelled and packed into a lorry to make you think about your relationship with the things you own. We were paying people to transport these things across counties. I had to ask the question: were they worth it?" Talking on the blog about decluttering, figuring out what stays and what goes, and how to stop the cluttering in the first place (direct link in profile).
- juliarkendal#decluttering #declutteryourlife #minimalism #theartofslowliving #littlestoriesofmylife #alifeofintention #freestylecreativeliving #ecoblogger #lbloggers #consciouscommunity #consciousliving #seeksimplicity #feelfreefeed #ethicalbloggernetwork
- deezy.fuuhrealSuper cool :)
- jenny.a.haywardLove this @juliarkendal. Application much harder than the theory also completely love the last two sentences. So very true. Partly because life is not really about things anyway x
- amscraggBrilliant blog and very apt. I am currently in the process of moving again so I've been sorting and decluttering. It is difficult when you are creative not to collect unuseful things. Hopefully this next move will help me keep the useful and current stuff!
- email@example.com a very belated thank you! Absolutely; so good to remember that all this stuff is just an enabler for life, not what life is all about. Hope you guys are well!
- juliarkendal@amscragg a belated thank you and I hope the move went well!