changeagentsbrandingThe Colour of Money
Love the authentic #Irish feel and #design simplicity of this old Irish money.
The Irish punt IR£ was introduced in 1938
after the formation of the #IrishFreeState in 1922. The original pound was legally required to have the same weight & fineness as gold..pegging it 1:1 with #Sterling.
The Irish Pound was finally replaced by the #Euro in 1999 which then came into circulation in 2002.
- katemulThe coins were so beautiful ...
- juste_grThanks @changeagentsbranding for sharing it! I've never seen them before... absolutely beautiful minimalism
- antikasilverIt looks amazing 😄
- carbynedesign.wheelsnice shot dude
- changeagentsbranding@katemul @juste_gr thanks guys 🙏🏻 as you say there is a wonderful design elegance & simplicity on the coins. Makes one realise our modern day Euros look more like #Monopoly #Money
- syncfabGreat :)
- anthonytranchidaYou're not following me!? Gosh, I thought we were friends! 😮
Log in to like or comment.