- bloombergbusinessweekFor a few hundred bucks and a little blood, Habit will tell you what to eat. First, you drink a shake. At 950 calories, 61 grams of fat, 20g of protein, and 75g of sugars in just 14 ounces of fluid, it’s the centerpiece of the starter kit for the new individualized nutrition company.
After you finish the shake, take samples of your blood periodically over a period of two hours and send them back to Habit headquarters in San Francisco, along with three swabs of DNA from the inside of your cheek. Within four weeks, you receive a personalized nutrition plan based on your body chemistry and have a coaching session by phone with a dietitian, all for $299. Three additional coaching sessions can be had for $150.
#health #healthyeating #fitness #fitspo #nutrition #metabolism #diet #dna #dietitian #food #weightloss 📷: Caroline Tompkins for Bloomberg Businessweek
- abrunson93@mkbclark kinda interesting
- tekapresmic@carolribeirol @lumacostaa @ilarilari @claudi_a_aramos queroooooo
- transtephanieHand modeling @nejcprah
- lanksalot81Is this legit?
- nyc.realestateVery sweet!
- iinvestingnewsnice info,,,, @bloombergbusinessweek