- oxfordcharcoalThere aren't too many more reassuring sights to see out side a #kitchen.
#thepintshopcambridge #propercharcoalmovement #allthebeer
- deman_3Can you tell me if eucalyptus is any good to make charcoal from please?
- oxfordcharcoalI've not made eucalyptus charcoal, but it's used pretty widely. There are lots of sub species, and I'm not sure which are used for charcoal. Are you going to make some?
- deman_3@oxfordcharcoal I have a 15 meter high tree in my garden that is too tall so it's being topped this week end, so I will have a lot of logs. I've been told that it has to be split straight away as once it is cut it becomes incredibly hard & unworkable. You're welcome to have some if you want to try it?
- the_petersfieldLove it! We're now open so pop your head in and say hi if you're around Cambridge 🍻
- chefgavingordonHi guys thanks for the info and conversation today look forward to doing business with you
- alexa111sLooks like my utility room 😂 :-)