frogsneedourhelpSorry we haven't posted in a while - it's been a busy time! Most recently with the #DigitalLife3D project #FrogsOfTheWorld ... This video shows a little off what we have been up to. More to come soon!
Our Goal: making 3D models of some of the most endangered frogs in the world! Collaborators Duncan Irschick of #UMass and David McIntyre spent the week in Atlanta with us shooting amphibians at the #AmphibianFoundation and #ZooAtlanta - awesome!
- obelix250You guys kick so much ass 👌🏾🐸
- lou_elizaSo cool!
- swaggasplacenice pic
- frogsneedourhelp@lou_eliza thanks Lou! And great seeing you today
- frogsneedourhelp@obelix250 🐸 thank you!
- toad_dadWhat will the 3D models be used for?
- frogandfrogsLooks goodly
- frogsneedourhelp@thedecemberstars Some many things! 3D educational models that can be manipulated to view from any angle (an alternative to field collection for research) these models can also be printed and painted (by artists and/or children) I can think of a lot of places where both of these applications will rule :)
Log in to like or comment.