starofmayMissing my #manniemeow. It's been two years today. Sending love to everyone who has ever lost a beloved furry friend. It hurts less and less as time goes on, but they do leave small holes in our hearts, don't they. ❤ #kwdesignlettering #ipadlettering #ipadprolettering #procreateapp #procreatelettering
- crafty_katy88I lost my Toby about 8 years ago and I still miss her. She was a sweet 😻
- thenicethingsfairySending you love. Manniemeow was a lovely boy. I lost Mrs Poppy two weeks ago after 20 years. It's horrible.
- iamdawtGosh, two years already? You're so right, as it is with people we've lost, we learn to live with the absence, but they'll always be missed.
- acaciakoaour ❤️s are pawprinted. 🐾🐾
- samihueySending love your way. He was such a special kitty ❤
- scrapcosyTwo years already?? Time flies... but you're right @starofmay they are impossible to forget. In my dreams my cat Nina sometimes appears fully alive even after more than 5 years since she passed away... But I remember her now with a smile :)
- shanhasplansIt's one of the hardest things to go through, the loss of a furbaby. It happened to me Feb 1 and I completely understand your pain. Sending 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻for you❤
- made_by_maryTwo years already! Thanks for sharing him with us...we miss him too. 💜💜 Lots of love to you and your girls.
- vickieliveOne of the 1st of your videos I watched I heard a meow & went to go let my cat it....it was your MannieMeow! #lovemykitties
- lacappielloWe love our fur babies so much! ❤
- sincerelyrosecraftsThinking of you today. I know it's not easy, i lost my siames Milkshake on October 22ns...he was just shy of 23 years and that's exactly how long i had him.
- craftylady521Little MannieMeow, sure do miss him, he will always be in your heart ❤️. We just lost our fur baby in January, have hardly recovered, sure do miss our baby, as you miss your fur baby, sending love hugs ❤️🐾🐾💕💕
- wifelady1🐾 we miss him too! Big hugs!
- jamielowebakerI remember this from two years ago. I lost my cocker spaniel a few days later and I felt like we shared a common grief during that time. Our fur babies are family, for sure. 🌹🐾
- nanaraindropSmall paw shaped holes.
- creationshandmadeAww, he was a handsome cat. Big hug to you ❤️
- ninamarietI miss seeing they sweet pictures of Mannie; he was such a beautiful cat! And so loved by you. ❤
Log in to like or comment.