tolanshawCooking up some grooves in the stu with @jessebarrera. 🎸🎶 Happy Spring y'all! New music comin' this yearrr. #thejbcave
- haydngriffisBeen listening to your 2013 album alot lately! Keep up the inspiration!
- tolanshaw#studio #guitar #fender #electricguitar #tolanshaw #newartist #newmusic #taylor #taylorartist #taylorplayer #grooves #creatinggrooves #vibes #vibey #studiovibes #inspiration #studios #new #newsongs #newtunes
- jonnyzguitarCan't wait to hear it brotha.
- realanbrixxCool 📸
- g_baerYes! I'm really looking forward to hearing what's next. Thanks for sharing your beautiful music.
- ryan_dilmore@jessebarrera @tolanshaw yeah dawgs
- 5boroz_of_flavorsWork never done
- olliegabrielThis is dope!
- rustoncjohnson@tolanshaw what DAW do y'all work with?
- tolanshaw@rustoncjohnson this is pro tools but I use logic for home demos
- rustoncjohnson@tolanshaw I gotcha. I have Ableton for live use running tracks and triggering samples and stuff like that for worship. How do you like Logic? Just wanting to start recording some original stuff and trying find the most intuitive but powerful daw for songwriting. And Logic has been the one I seem to go back to. I feel like the workflow of logic would be easier and more powerful when testing out different options and sounds when producing the beats? I guess I feel like it is more well rounded than others. It seems to have a good mix of recording features and performance features. (Lots of built in instruments, effects, etc.)
Log in to like or comment.