underthesycamoreHis hugs are as great as his smile. Today he turned 9 and requested steak, sausage, ham, bacon, salad and homemade bread for dinner. SO MUCH FOOD is consumed at my house and only 1 kid has hit the teen years. This is baffling after growing up with 1 sister. 😳😬 💸 In related news, look at my previous post for a @snapshopworkshop discount code 😜😂
- mamainthetrenchesSo sweet! And so true. My oldest is turning 9 next week, and eats all the food everywhere.
- redz51Happy Birthday Dude
- gulizgulMutlu yıllara yakışıklı çocuk 😍
- amiemaeLove this pic!!!
- jillmariemckeeHe's so darling!
- eglins06Wonderful picture!
- majatsoloI grew up with one sister too and now have two boys (plus a girl) and I'm already seeing glympses of the enormous food consumption that's surely coming in teenage years. 😬 Happy birthday to your boy!
- groundedkidswearwow 😍
- kidsharperHi Ashley, tried to read your latest post but there is now a big ad for Max Factor or something similar coming up making it more difficult to read. Just so you know...
- lorieannbellHe is the best!!!!! Happy birthday, E!
- scjones816Happy Birthday E! You are so awesome! 🎈🎉🎂
- giozi_peHappy Birthday
- sharalee05I have 5 teenagers (3 boys, 2 girls). I am AMAZED at the food they can put away. 😩😱😂
- emmieb78Happy birthday dude! (Ashley, you need to sell more merch! 😆)
- seghali8574I love this pic. I have a son who will be turning 9 next month. Those boys . . . They can eat you out of house and home!
- underthesycamore@emmieb78 I know, right?! 😂
- underthesycamore@nicolestrate It is incredible how much they can eat :)
- underthesycamore@jessdew I pray the same
- underthesycamore@jenforjenny I need a meal prep plan! I try to menu prepare on the weekend, shop and have one of the kids help me prepare each night. That is not reality most of the time though. A lot of nights it is just whoever is around helping me with whatever we can make with what is one hand. The kids usually make their own breakfasts and lunches.
Log in to like or comment.