emily_bluecorduroyHey friends with babes...what are your favorite sunscreens? I'm working on a little project and would love to know what you guys prefer.
- nicole_vbennettI was making my own until I discovered the John Wayne Cancer Foundation (thru junior lifeguards where they have put samples last year to the kids). Best store-bought natural sunscreen I've used!
- sharonmckeeman@surfaceproducts and @sunbum ☺👍👌🤙
- sharonmckeemanI use the Surface face sticks on my kids during lifeguard camp. Sunbum chopstick is super yummy
- thehapasWe love @sunbum
- the.maren.memoirsEeep! I'm all over the place. One day carrrot seed essential oil the next coppertone! But generally I prefer no sunscreen just covering up and avoid peak rays.
- the.maren.memoirsSorry @emily_bluecorduroy I know that doesn't help much!
- iam_thebodyelectricI'm on the hunt for red raspberry seed oil which has a significantly higher spf than jojoba and coconut (which both vary around 5 spf). Allegedly, raspberry seed oil varies between 28 to 50 spf. Straight coconut oil used to work great by itself, but as my health has deteriorated so has my proclivity for burning. It's so crazy how overall wellness plays such a huge role in burning or not.
- california_mamaOh and another thing I want to add about the sunscreen "no-ad" SPF 30 is that when it gets wet it actually stays on and protects and doesn't run into your eyes make them feel like they are on fire. Another win and main reason why we have stuck to it.
- homeschoolponiesI usually consult the Environmental Working Group list before buying. My favorite brand available on the US is Alba Botanica.
- homeschoolponies*in the US
- sunshinemountaingirlCalifornia Baby ... BabyGanics
- sunshinemountaingirlAlba Organics too
- thequickjourneyI actually need to figure out what I'm going to buy this summer. I've heard good things about the Honest brand, but I haven't done my research yet. 😏 I'll be interested to see what your list is.
- jaysears09Airbonne, babyganics, and honest if you apply 20 before and let it soak in.
- allyadairchungBadger, it's the cleanest I've found on the market and it smells good. 😊
- lizzyloveshealthWe use Beauty Counter sunscreen unto we have tans and then I use liquid coconut oil & sandalwood essential oil about a 30ish spf 👌🏻getting 20 minutes without sunscreen is my goal though! The sunshine is so healthy for your whole body 💛💛💛
- loversfolksongLove this!
- wholelifewithamyA @emily_bluecorduroy hat
Log in to like or comment.