thatsitlaHappy birthday Mister Rogers! I'm remembering the time I met Mrs. Rogers at a PBS conference. It was an honor to meet her! Fred Rogers was an advocate for children and families and his legacy lives on. Did you watch Mister Rogers' Neighborhood when you were a kid? #ilovepbs #bemyneighbor #pbskidsvips
- thatsitla@weknowstuff did you know that he trained to be a priest??
- jjghattI loved Mr. Rogers for all my life and he was a big part of my childhood. HBD Mr Rogers.
- iamthemavenWow! Such an honor!
- onegrloneworldYes I did! Such a beautifully positive show for children
- thatsitla@jjghatt I wonder if he knew how he impacted children's television and the lives of many children!
- thatsitla@laderalady she was so sweet!
- thatsitla@iamthemaven I'm so happy I was a part of this moment :)
- thatsitla@onegrloneworld I agree!
- melmclellanOh how cool!
- adventuringwithkidsI definitely did!!
- shaunhoffSquad goals
- jenisonajourneyLoved the show as a kid!
- antoniacarlottaYaaasss loved that show when I was little!
- irinaliakhOmg this is so amazing 😍
- davidcoephotoLove Mr Rogers!
- musicbyroxyleeheartAww that is so awesome
- lynhinerartI did occasionally - but as an adult, I totally respected the man!
- christyclassyfiedYes, I never missed an episode haha.😍
- xo.rachelpitzelOh so fun
Log in to like or comment.